1. Make a batch of choux pastry profiteroles, one half of the batch should ideally be slightly larger than the other for equal numbers of bodies and heads (If in doubt YouTube!)
2. Fill the profiteroles with whipped cream
3. Dip in melted dark chocolate
4. If making a monk simply stack one of the smaller profiteroles (head) on top of a larger one (body) before the chocolate sets
5. For a nun, follow the steps for making a monk until Step 3 then leave dark chocolate to set.
6. Melt white chocolate and dip the dark chocolate of the body in the white chocolate (this is the wimple) and then attach the head
It is impossible to make only one so aim for a whole community!